KOGANEI Conditioning equipment iB series iB-Cyclone (IBCY50-03-A)
Drain that demonstrates stable moisture separation performance from the small flow rate range to the large flow rate range by the cyclone system.
– Unlike conventional moisture separators with elements, a new type of high-speed cyclone is adopted.
– A moisture separation rate of 90% or more is possible by the cyclone system.
– Positive pressure and negative pressure specifications also released.
– Maintenance-free realization due to element nonuse.
– Ozone resistant, NCU compliant with standard specifications.
– Installed immediately after equipment such as semiconductor industry, instantly remove the suction of splashes such as moisture.
– Installed in front of the pump, remove droplets accumulated inside the circuit immediately before.
– Vacuum pump failure, frequency reduction of maintenance.